During these past months of uncertainty and change, I have been looking forward to the day when I can welcome clients back to Soothing Touch Massage & Bodywork, LLC. I am excited to announce that I am now open and accepting new clients and will operate based on the reopening guidelines established by the state of Wisconsin and ABMP (Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals).
Monday, Wednesday & Friday 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Tuesday & Thursday 3:00 pm – 9:00 pm
My top priority has always been to bring an unparalleled safe experience of healing and rejuvenation to my clients, and my resolve is stronger now than ever before. I have been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of treatment processes to ensure I meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines.
Here are some tangible ways I have ramped up our efforts to guarantee client and employee safety:
* There will be 30 minutes between clients to sanitize the rooms and common areas.
* Please arrive 5 minutes early to be sure there is no contact with other clients.
* I will a wear mask at all times as an enhanced safety measure.
* You will be welcomed in the hallway,
please do not come into the reception area.
* You will need to wash your hands upon arrival.
* You will be required to wear a mask. Please feel free to
wear your own, or one that I have.
* Opportunity to pay for your treatment and gratuity in advance or in the office to allow for a touch-less payment transaction.
No Fee: preferred: Cash
Zelle (on-line banking)
Venmo (digital wallet/online app)
* Credit card
To keep my clients and staff safe, I will ask all clients to:
* Refrain from visiting the office if you or a household member have a fever,
COVID-19 symptoms or a communicable illness.
* Refrain from visiting the office if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
* Respect the sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the office and shared by employees.
* Wash hands prior to beginning each treatment/service.
* Share special sanitation or hygiene requests prior to arriving at the office.
* * If you need to reschedule, please contact me as soon as possible. This will enable me to fill your appointment time.**
At Soothing Touch Massage & Bodywork, LLC my passion is serving you. I look forward to resuming operations and bringing healing to our clients once again. Please contact me to schedule your appointment. 920-422-8056
Stacey George, LMT