Due to COVID-19(Cornovirus) My office will be closed until April 13th
Even though I am temporarily closed, feel free to call and set up an appointment for after April 16. I will be monitoring the COVID-19 Situation. I will confirm your appointments.
Once I am up and running I will still be following the COVID-19 protocol.
To ensure the safety and health of all of us, the following steps will be followed.
Most of these have all ways been in practice.
As your Massage Therapist I will:
* All linens will be switched out and washed between each client.
* In the treatment room, the table, stools, bolsters, head rest, neck rest and any other touched surface will be sanitized.
* Appointments will be scheduled 30 minutes apart, please arrive 5-10 Minutes early.
* All common areas such as door knobs & tables will be wiped down.
* My hands and arms will be washed with soap before and after each client.
As a Client I ask that you do the following:
* If you have been out of the state or in a crowd please wait 3 weeks prior to scheduling your appointment.
* If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, cold, fever, etc.) please wait 3 weeks and get tested.
* If you have any of these symptoms and you have all ready scheduled your appointment, please call and reschedule.
* At your visit I will ask you to wash your hands before and after your appointment.
Please watch this video on COVID-19 Symptoms. If you are experiencing any of these, please reschedule your appointment.