Due to the Quarantine and the Coronavirus I am postponing my Grand Reopening until Saturday June 13, So please mark your calendars. Since my Reopening is open to all ages, I thought this would be best, everyone can still attend & I will still be able to offer Chair Massages.
I am still open during the statewide school quarantine.
The building I am in has limited foot traffic, and being just myself, I have a maximum of 4-5 people in my office. This limits the chance of breathing in someone elses air.
Some precautionary measures I would like us both to take are:
Please wait or schedule your appointment 3 weeks after you have experienced the following:
· If you have been out of the country
· You have been in a large group setting
· If you fee that you may have been exposed to the Coronavirus
If your appointment has already been scheduled, please call and reschedule your appointment if:
· You have experienced any of the above situations
· You have a cough, congestion, cold, flu or any Coronavirus Symptoms
And yes! If I experience any of the above, I will shut down the office, put myself in quarantine & reschedule my appointments.
To prepare for you appointment
· Please wash your hands
· If you need to sneeze or cough, please use some provided kleenex
As for the office, I am doing the following (some have already been in process)
· Everything is wiped down between clients (door handles, table and accessories)
· All bedding is replaced
· Hands sanitized
All-In-All if we all just follow a few precautionary measures, we should be able to continue with your Massage Treatment.
Please enjoy this unexpected Staycation with your family